Monday, November 27, 2017

Full of Gratitude

I'll just say that Jordan is REALLY my mini-me - in addition to so many other things, she has my taste buds big-time.

こんにちは、
Hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving!! I sure did. Because it's the time to give thanks and tell everyone what you're grateful for, I'll take this email to do just that.

1. I'm grateful for my mission. Holy cow I have learned so much in this short year and a half.
2. ‎I'm grateful for Sado, Kumagaya, Nakano, and Sanjo (all of my areas). I have learned and grown in each one.
3. ‎I'm grateful for all of my companions. I have also learned from each one of them and now I have so many more amazing friends.
4. ‎I'm grateful for all of the members I've met on my mission. They are truly inspiring and I hope to emulate their examples of having Christ at the center if my life.
5. ‎I'm grateful for Japanese food. The sushi bowls, rice, chocolate, convenient foods, cream puffs. They have all made my life a little better and a little sweeter.
6. ‎I'm grateful for my family. I seriously couldn't have asked for better parents or a better brother or anyone else.
7. ‎I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon. I feel closer to God and Jesus Christ every time I read it and it has helped me so much in my life and my mission.
8. ‎I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They have given me everything!!
9. ‎I'm grateful for Japanese stores. I have never found so much cute, modest clothing, so easily, in my entire life.
10. ‎I'm grateful for tender mercies. I see so many everyday and it's what gets me through the hard ones.

This short list doesn't even begin to tell how grateful I am for everything, but there ya go. Be thankful for my short email ;) 

愛しています、
Wunderli 姉妹

Pics:
1. Made cookies with the young women for less active families
2. Best. Facemasks. Ever.
3. Thanksgiving dinner :)) these mashed potatoes were bomb!
4and5. We got out the Christmas decorations at the church!!
6-8. We hiked a mountain today
9. This is a train station!! What in the Japan!
































22 days - 3 weeks and 1 day.  Jordan will be home soon and I can't tell you how excited I am to see her, hug her, and hang out with her for a couple of weeks before she gets back into the full swing of school at the University of Utah.  She's excited.  As always, thanks for reading, thanks for your support and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment